BS7858 Security Screening
Employment Screening To Meet The Standard
Vero can support you in achieving compliance with the screening standards set out in BS7858 by conducting the following checks:
- Employment referencing covering a period of 5 – 10 years
- Analysis and evidencing of employment gaps
- Personal (character) references
- Criminal record checks
- Address history verification
- Identity verification
- Financial standing checks
- Verification of SIA License
Two Stage Screening Process
Screening is carried out in two stages. The initial ‘conditional’ screening lets the candidate start work as soon as they have met the minimum requirements. In the meantime, the full screening process continues, with the results being passed to your team as soon as they are available.
Vero have held NSI Silver certification since 2014 and are audited annually by the National Security Inspectorate for ongoing compliance to the required standard.